In this unique Bible study book, the entire books of Psalms and Proverbs are presented in 31 daily readings, so you can read both books in one month (or at your own pace). Lined space is provided to write your personal notes or to journal your thoughts and prayers each day.
The Psalms are arranged by multiples of thirty and the Proverbs are arranged consecutively. For example, on Day 1 you will read Psalms 1, 31, 61, 91, and 121, and Proverbs 1. The daily readings are not dated, only numbered, so you can begin reading on any day of the month.
This book is excellent for personal Bible study or to give as a gift.
2 complete books in 1 volume
31 daily readings with space to write
6 x 9 x 0.6 inches
- Book is easy to hold, handle, and read
- Large print in sharp black-on-white
- Library-quality binding with glossy soft cover to minimize wear and tear
- Cover image visually captures a theme from the book; wraps around front and back
- “Authorized” or King James Version (KJV)
- Single-column format for easy reading
- No introductions, footnotes, cross-references, or commentaries for focused attention on God’s Word
- Chapter headings on each page and indented verse numbers for quick reference
- Room to write personal commentary, study notes, prayer lists, and other annotations
There are no reviews yet.