Sunlight Bibles are large print books, professionally typeset and printed in crisp black ink on white paper. The Biblical text has a font size of 14.6 to 15 points. The books are covered in a protective laminate coating to add durability.
Download the free sample, below, to preview the actual size and quality of the large-print Sunlight Bibles individual books of the Bible.
Key Features of Sunlight Bibles
- Each book is easy to hold, handle, and read
- Large print in sharp black-on-white
- Library-quality binding with glossy soft cover to minimize wear and tear
- Cover images visually capture a theme from each book; wraps around front and back
- “Authorized” or King James Version (KJV) (See FAQ: Do you print other versions of the Bible?)
- Single-column format for easy reading
- No introductions, footnotes, cross-references, or commentaries for focused attention on God’s Word
- Chapter headings on each page and indented verse numbers for quick reference
- Room to write personal commentary, study notes, prayer lists, and other annotations